Happy New Year everyone! :)
I hope you all had a really good Christmas and New Year. My two week break seemed to go very quickly as I seemed to do an awful lot and see a lot of friends. Although didn't get to see as much of some as I would have liked, but hey ho. Came back new years eve; went out with my friend Matt and some of his friends and ended up going to Primrose Hill in Camden Town to watch the fireworks. Absolutely beautiful view because you can see all of London and at night time it was all lit up... wonderful :) Many a red flare and Chinese lantern accompanied the fireworks. All in all a good night! Since then just been hanging out with friends, eating pizza and biscuits and... discovering that my laptop has broken. So. I'm currently on one of the office computers writing this.
Today I was very tired but managed to get through, seemed to go quite quickly. Helping out another Intern with another piece of work to go on a website called Birdguides. Probably going to be doing that again tomorrow. Not much else to add really. Oh, saw Limmy the centre managers new baby girl as well today, hehe :) She is proper beautiful with a full head of hair! Gorgeous...
Until tomorrow faithful followers.. x
No comments:
Post a Comment