Hello all :)
Last night I spent my evening after dinner removing leaves, twigs and.. barbed wire strangely enough from a bird ringing net that had been torn down and put in a pile of junk by someone. Managed to get a fair amount done with the help of three other residents but we finished it off today during bird ringing as the nets weren't that busy with birds.
So yeah.. today. Got up at 5:45am and been working up until now, so my brains a bit mushy haha. Bird ringing wasn't as busy as it was last time and there was only 4 of us this time. I did take a few photos but because my laptop is largely incapacitated, I can't upload them for you. You can see my previous bird ringing post/photos though if you want a reminder of what goes on :) Was up in time to see the moon and then the sunrise this morning! Clouds and sky turning from red and black to orange and blue.. like somebody painted them - beautiful.
This afternoon I've been organising moth transect data and applying for a part-time job of which the deadline was this evening at 5! Julia pointed it out to me and it could be very suitable, so please pray for this and for the job search in general. Would really LOVE that :)
Thanks everyone for reading. I hope this is coherent enough haha.. so glad for a day off tomorrow!
Much love folks.. x
No comments:
Post a Comment