4 January 2012

Another day gone by quickly...

Again, today seemed to go very quickly. Was continuing the work I started yesterday. Apparently its going to take me a while to get it done as Andy explained to me via phone today. A little bit worried about it and the fact that I'm meant to be starting a weekly bird walk now to record the species at Minet. Taking into account and recording everything like I was taught during my training before I started here in London - ahhh! Going to go on a bird walk Saturday morning with the A Rocha UK founder Dave. Got to try and glean as much as I can from the experts! Combined with looking for a job and trying to get my broken laptop sorted, I'm going to be quite busy. Would LOVE a bit of prayer roundabout now for those of you who would like too! Thanks :)

Hope your all well. I'm feeling slightly less tired today although still a bit out of it haha.

Take care.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment