1 November 2011

I feel batty, oh so batty..!

My brains really not working at the moment, been sat at a computer all day today doing some more research for the bat project. So all I'm seeing is information about bats! Mainly focusing on the importance of bats and what species rely on churches and churchyards. Not much to report really today...

Tomorrow I'll be reading the report on the new temporary pond that is going to be put in this winter. I say temporary because it won't be lined but is going to provide a shallow area for wading birds to use during the colder months. So yeah, I'll be familiarising myself with that first thing and then I'll be having a chat with Helen (director of the project) about what the first steps are for my involvement in the work at Minet Country Park.

Hope you all have a good evening :) I can barely keep my eyes open... x

No comments:

Post a Comment