29 November 2011

Churchin' it up bruv!

Hello everyone :)

Went to a church this Sunday, as maybe you can tell from the title, haha! Went to one in Southall with the centre manager and her husband. It was actually similar to Wellsprings Chapel (for those of you who know it or go there!) in its length style of service and songs as well as the age range. So yes, that made me think of you all. Hopefully try out a diffferent one this Sunday. Lots of love to everyone I know at Wellsprings x

Enough with the sentiment I hear you say! Very well, hehe. This morning consisted of applying the amendments to my first draft of the 'Bats in Churchyards' article and sorting out some photos to go with it, which still hasn't been achieved but is in the process of! Then helped prepare for lunch and did my share of house cleaning afterwards and a bit of other peoples as there are a couple of people are away at the moment. I spent the rest afternoon having chats in the office and researching another project Andy has given me to do. I've been given the task of writing the November/December Conservation News. Deadline is for the 12th December. Its quite a task as its about 8 pages (a fair sized font I think but its still big!). Just as well really that I can also use my Wednesdays for this too... maybe a bit of overtime needed here :)

Hope your all having a good week,

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment