As we were walking through a part of the park I hadn't been in before, my colleague pointed out an entrance to a fox den! "Oh" I said. "Thats interesting." Little did I know that about two foot ahead to the left of the hole lay another one. Which I promptly proceeded to fall into! I found it fairly amusing but I also felt a bit silly... naturally. Ha! Its all good fun :)
One part of our walk took us through another part that I'd never been too; an absolutely GORGEOUS bit of woodland next to a stream. However, I was told that within the next 10 years there would be a road going through it connecting the main road to a rather large new housing estate. Apparently both local councils and A Rocha have campaigned against it, but its still being planned to go ahead! Needless to say, I was in outrage. But anyway, being in outrage definately isn't going to solve it. Its quite sad though :(
The rest of the day I spent doing odd jobs on moth and butterfly data on the computer, having lunch, writing emails and celebrating a ladies 60th birthday who does some voluntary work at the centre. All in all a fairly chillaxed day really. Oh and if you were wondering, I've recieved the amendments for my bat article and apparently I am definately on the right track which has put my mind at rest hehe. Have to apply amendments by next Tuesday lunchtime. Definately do-able :)
Anyhow, hope your all well. This is me signing off for now! x
No comments:
Post a Comment