2 November 2011

I thought of a witty title for this blog earlier, but I've forgotten it so this is the title...

Today was another full day in the office, well mostly! I started off by reading the financial agreement for the new scrape (small area of water I mentioned about in a previous post). My brain really isn't built for understanding hardcore finance! Ahh well, I understood most of it and its important for me to know about as I'm going to be able to follow the project through as it will be implemented this winter. So yeah, that took up a most of my morning and up until lunch I read about how to do a butterfly transect and looked at a few butterfly species.

Lunch was homemade pumpkin soup from the community garden - YUM.

After lunch I spent the afternoon researching and trying to identify photos of butterflies. Also tried to dowwnload a more recent version of the butterfly transect software which I will use to input the data from transects. But unfortunately that failed. But once its up and running I'll be inputting the data recieved from this years butterfly transects and the conducting my own butterfly transects from April to Septermber next year.

Very tired and a bit RAVENOUS. Will go and have a look to see what food is about in the kitchen soon!

Take care :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment