15 November 2011

Did you know... bats poo in churches?!

Hey everyone :D

my apologies for the rather obscure title, I'm in a bit of a random mood right now! Today has gone fairly quickly really. Had a meeting with Andy yesterday and he had a look at what I've done so far for the bat article. Finished the first draft today and sent it to him to look over. A bit nervous about it, but hopefully it should be ok! Did my share of the house cleaning today too (and before you ask.. no I will not do yours too) Adds a bit of variety to the day though.

Tomorrow I have got to be up at the glorious hour of 5:30am to leave the house at 6:30am for we are going bird ringing at Minet! I'll try and remember to take some photos for you all to see. I've never seen it done first hand before so I am quite looking forward to the prospect. Although an early night this evening may be in order, ha!

Thanks for reading :) more tomorrow...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment