27 March 2012

R & R...

Hello everyone :)

Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather we've been having. Bring on the freckles I say! Butterflies, bees and tadpoles are emerging and becoming more active with this warmer weather and so are the birds. We have a lots of tadpoles at the moment so I'm hoping the drought we're predicted doesn't dry out the ditch the tadpoles are in.

Over the weekend I went away with the 99 of the students at my church Holy Trinity Brompton (HTB). It was an amazing weekend with gorgeous surroundings and weather as well as getting to know my small group, we call them a pastorate, better (see photos below). This gave me an opportunity to relax and take some time not thinking about my life back in London which was very welcome!

                                                             Misty early morning walk

                                     All Nations Bible College where we all stayed for the weekend 

Daffodils and woodland - very picturesque!

                                                            My Pastorate group :)

Today I cracked on with the next Birdguides article I'm doing. Not much to report on that really. Last night went for a meal at a Thai restaurant as Julia (my friend and EVS volunteer from Hungary) is going back home this thursday - sad times! Going out for a meal with some of my pastorate group this evening at Pizza Express which should be good.

Mine and Julias last birdwalk tomorrow morning before she leaves and then I'll be working on the same article as today. Then working Thursday, Friday and Saturday, craaaaaaazy times!

Hope you're all well :)

Thanks for following again.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment