Good evening folks :)
Sorry for not doing a blog yesterday, in the end I had the day off so didn't do much A Rocha related. Today wasn't really that interesting, not for you blog readers anyhow! This morning consisted of a bird walk at the park at 8am, a bit of work and helping a new volunteer cook prepare lunch. Must have seen about 15 Jays which I've never seen all in one walk before. Also saw Little Egret, Skylark, lots of Rose-ringed Parakeets as well as Mute Swan and Canada Geese flying over and heard Bullfinch and Green woodpecker. Oh and the tadpoles have all hatched now; the ones in the photos I posted a couple of weeks ago. They were quite active as it really started to get warm throughout the morning. The afternoon consisted of sitting in the BEAUTIFULLY warm sunshine during the rest of our lunch break with a cup of coffee, a two hour ARUK meeting and a bit more work!
Got a seven hour shift at my new cafe job tomorrow which seems to be going well at the moment.. thanks for asking, haha. Then I've got the afternoon to maybe have a haircut and start packing for the weekend away with my church at HTB :D I'm really looking forward to this. It's going to be a great opportunity to get to know people better and have a little break from my life here.
Then it's into another busy week! Hope you're all having a good one :)
Ta ta for now.. x
No comments:
Post a Comment