Hello everyone, hope you're all good!
Don't know about you, but we've had a LOT of rain here in London; the rivers seem to be flowing much faster and higher but haven't burst their banks. Rather unexpectedly we had a very hot day here yesterday with sun all day long - a welcome change from the wet weather! I here that the west country has flooded and seen the pictures many of you have taken and put on facebook. Gutted I'm not there to go dingying in the flooded fields haha. Hope everyones safe and well though.
Today has been a bits and bobs day with regards to A Rocha work; emails, article, little meetings here and there. Hoping the weather will hold out for the bird walk tomorrow morning but I think the weather forecast is for cloudy weather which I can deal with.
Last night we had a large community meal to say thank you to the volunteers who've helped us over the last few years. We had some awesome Indian food and a rather large cake so we were all rather full afterwards haha. There is much leftover too, so no need to cook this evening :)
Looking forward to going home for a couple of days this week, I need some much needed friend, family and home time! So I'll be around during the day on Friday and Saturday in Taunton. SO looking forward to it :)
Sorry theres not much to report right now! x
No comments:
Post a Comment