Hey everyone!
Hope you're all good :) Had a super busy time since my last post which has been great but nontheless very tiring. Went back home for a couple of days after work on Thursday; got home at around about 11pm. Had a great time seeing friends, family and pets on Friday and Saturday. For those of you I did see it was AWESOME and it was great seeing you! For those of you I didn't; it sucked. Hopefully get to see more people when I'm back again, which will hopefully be around my birthday, but I'll keep you all posted. But it was just SO nice to see the countryside again, especially on the coach journeys - beautiful. I used to take it for granted, but no more!
Since I've been back in London I've been working at the cafe and here at A Rocha, although its been fairly chillaxed here. Just been doing bits and bobs. Unfortunately, there was no bird walk this morning as the weather was predicted as heavy rain. Bird ringing next Tuesday to look forward too though!
Plans for the rest of my week; having dinner with a friend this evening, day off tomorrow and working for a few hours Friday and Saturday. Might hang out with other friends, go to a Zumba class.. who knows what else will happen!
I'm aware I haven't posted any photos on here for a while so heres one taken at my friend Julias leaving do before she went back to Hungary. She was an EVS volunteer here, and I miss her very much!
Much love to one and all.. x

No comments:
Post a Comment