7 February 2012

Going cuckoo...

Good evening everyone :)

Weekend was pretty good. Hung out with Matt; watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (I'd forgotten how epic it was!), ate pizza and drunk coffee. Also continued my search for a job! Oh yeah, and got our share of snow here saturday night but it's almost disappeared now.

Sunday morning I went out to take a few photos of the snow and birds along the river (don't forget you can click on them to see in a larger size). Here are some of the 'best' ones...










Today I continued on the piece of bird related work I'm doing for Andy. Got to get the first draft done by tomorrow evening, it's been a very time consuming bit of work, learnt a lot though. Tomorrow I will be finishing the first draft and in the afternoon will go down to Minet to see the new scrape being put in, so looking forward to that. Apart from the fact that it's going to be around -3 tonight, so it's inevitabley going to be a cold one tomorrow!

Looking forward to chilling out this evening. Hope you all have a good one!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment