For those of you that don't know thats a line that Joey says from Friends, haha. It's what I felt and looked like this morning after I put on what seemed like a million layers for bird ringing (including thermals!). It didn't seem as cold as the other times so I didn't start to feel the cold until near when we were finishing. Didn't take any pictures today as only 5 birds flew into the net today... quite disappointing! Ahh well, the number we see should get better over the coming months :) The afternoon consisted of a past colleague surprising us by coming in and bringing cake, so it was lovely to see her again although it did mean I didn't get as much done as I wanted with the moth data. But managed to do some after she left and now I'm writing to you!
So, the new scrape has been finished. I will upload some photos sometime in the future as it begins to establish and attract wildlife. Hmm.. what else. Oh yes. The next edition of the A Rocha magazine is out towards the end of this month which my bat article will be in! For those of you that are interested I can make sure you see a copy if you so wish :)
Hope you guys had a good weekend. I watched Shawshank Redemption for the first time on Saturday. It's a very clever film but quite a rollercoaster! Went to church on Sunday which was very good as usual.
Very tired so it's over and out from me... x
No comments:
Post a Comment