Hey everyone!
So this is my first post and with it I thought I'd tell you all what my dates and plans are.
Sunday 23rd October: Travel upto Southampton Central (SC) via train where I'll then be picked up by the Scientific Director of the project at Minet and then go to where I'm going to be staying for the week whilst training.
Monday 24th October: Day one; fieldwork.
Tuesday 25th October: Day two; admin.
Wednesday 26th October: Day three; Scientific Director's birthday so day off to do goodness knows what!
Thursday 27th October: Day four; fieldwork and admin.
Friday 28th October: Day five; visit another project to see how things are done.
Saturday 29th October: Day six; go over things before catching train from SC to Southall (where I'll be working) and unpack!
Sunday 30th October: Settle in.
Week commencing 31st: Continue to settle in, have meetings and get to know the current data.
Monday 7th November: Catch up with Scientific Director.
So there we have it - my schedule!
If you want to find out more about what goes on at Minet Country Park and the organisation I will be working for (which is A Rocha by the way) then visit http://www.arocha.org/gb-en/action/projects/livingwaterways.html
Until next time mi amigos... x
No comments:
Post a Comment