6 December 2011

Spontaneity. A word that defined my weekend...

Yes. This weekend I learnt a lesson in being spontaneous (as my friend Matt would say)...

I went to an open mic night Friday evening as I do every week which is always a good time (I may have mentioned that in a previous post). Matt played, as he usually does. Stayed on until late until I was persuaded by him and two of his housemates to get a late night takeaway which we consumed at their house. Then followed banter and a walk to the trainstation.

Saturday consisted of a lie in and chilling out mostly listening to music.

Sunday day consisted of much the same until Matt and I took the tube in the afternoon to South Kensington to go to a church. We would have been a tad late... if we'd actually found it. Apparently having a Google maps image in my head wasn't sufficient enough to get us there (haha) as there seemed to be many more streets than I suspected so ended up taking a wrong turning at somepoint. So, we didn't go in the end. Ahh well, we had dinner at The Harvester  in Boston Manor and hanging out at the house so was still all good fun :)

Not much to say about Monday or indeed today. Did small bits of work and phone calls and emails today. But the day ended with a phone call from Andy giving me lots more work to do tomorrow which is cool as I didn't really feel as if I was achieving much today. Did make soup for everyone and did my house cleaning too though.

So there we go, hope everyones having a good week so far! x

No comments:

Post a Comment