Hello there :)
Sorry I didn't write something yesterday, I haven't been sleeping fantastically well so it was a struggle to get through yesterday. However, I slept much better last night which I'm so thankful for! Until 9am anyway (yes I know this is quite a luxury for during the week but I needed it) when the centre manager knocked on my door saying that the plumber was here. My heating hadn't been working for a couple of weeks now, the only heat came from a small electic heater that helped at first but then seemed to produce little more heat than a candle(!) hence the need for a plumber. But anyway... for some reason I jumped out of bed and paid the price by having a headrush and vision full of blurry spots. Put dressing gown on and managed to get down the stairs without falling down them haha. Everyone seemed to be amused by me in my semi-conscious state. Err.. so anyway, basically my heating is now fixed which is definately worth the unexpected awakening :)
Not much interesting happened yesterday really, just bits and pieces of work that my tired brain found hard to comprehend. Feeling slightly better today though :) I do seem to be developing a cold though. Have no fear I shall fight it off!
Don't know if you've heard of it but A Rocha UK are part of the Big Give. So if you'd like to donate something to the work going on here in Southall then you can go on this link http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/7729 Aware this time of year is expensive for everyone but if you would like too, then the option is there :)
My friend Matt and I are visiting a friend Steve in Coventry on Saturday and then back in Taunton briefly until Monday morning when London will be calling again. Work Christmas meal Monday evening too and then meeting with the BCT on Tuesday - ahh, busy days ahead! :)
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! x
No comments:
Post a Comment